Thursday, August 4, 2016

Welcome, to my new direction!!


I am making changes and starting blogging over.  You will find more reviews, I will start adding more recipes and budget tips as I find them.  You will also discover magical living tips and even reviews and readings from my many oracle card decks.  This is still staying a blog of my walk in life just one part of the walk in my life.

So since my last blog I have gone to school, graduated with a 4.0 and have my degree.  I am a hypnotherapist as well as a life coach and a mystic minister. I have moved to Southern Washington state and loving it.  Life has been crazy but fun.  I can't wait to welcome you back into my life and share with you all that I have learned.


Welcome,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected