Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Just a simple night at home

Our night tonight was simple. Dinner was simple left overs and just spending time together.  My daughter feel asleep right afterwords while drawing.



My little girl didn't feel well so she watched tv in our bed with her baby, that baby goes everywhere with her.


Here she is peeking at me through the window as I water my plants.

And our other plants except the water melon excuse the photos I was playing with the camera

These are our sun flowers these things grow fast.

And last but not least comes my Coco she is my other little girl here she is playing while I water the plants.






I am sure with summer here I will get pics of all the kids doing goofy things. And I hope to share them all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected