Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A nice and easy way to earn gift cards for the holidays

Just about everyone knows what swagbucks is and how you can earn pp or amazon gift cards well now BING.com has come out with there own way of earning gift cards and more.

First when you sign up you get 250 points, and a 5 dollar amazon gift card is 451 points so you are half way there.  I am at 266 in the matter of minutes.

Sign up and they have things for you to click that give bounus points for me tonight it was check the traffic I clicked the link and got 12 points and then I receive another point for every 2 searches I do up to 12 points a day until june fourth.

So hurry and sign up it's not hard mine is link to my hotmail account!!  Just follow this link

No comments:

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected