Monday, May 2, 2011

A prefect evening

My family and I had a great evening. We had kids playing nicely and doing chores. Jon helped me with my massive amount of coupons. LOL it was fun watching him sort them for me and put them in the right groups.

And then after dinner I watch him and Autumn play ball I nearly peed my pants laughing so hard. She's a riot and hides how much she can truly talk. but she refuses to say ball LOL. she will say get it when it want behind the couch but not ball.

Alen was a good kid today and did his chores with out much pushing this is a win. And while ricky didn't feel well he was well behaved. it was a prefect evening with us all happy and doing fun things and relaxing. Can't wait for out next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected