Saturday, May 28, 2011

Watermelon day 3

In the craziness that is my life I got the pictures and shared them on my facebook but forgot to post about them.  We have two more seedlings and our others are doing well as long as I didn't kill one when the water hit it.  Come tomorrow I will know.  I really meant to do this hours ago but forgot. Well here are the pics you will see how much they have changed in one day. 



 This one is laying down on the job I hope it makes it.









 And just for fun here are my other plants.



3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. There's nothing like stepping outside and picking your own fruits and veggies. Hope it continues to do so well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I just realized those were poms and gnomes in your pic...cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Janet it is great fun we are thinking of what to add next. trying to be smart about this.

    ReplyDelete

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected