Friday, May 6, 2011

Kmart ad scans 5/8-5/14 Purex BOGO

I think I see some good deals this week but i am not 100% I will have to check later after kiddos are in bed. but I do see purex bogo that i think matches up with the 1 off coupon that came in 5/1 inserts.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I wish they would put a price on the Purex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did some googling and kmart had this size on sale for 2 for 5 before and it's the 32 load size as well which the 33-46 load size of it is at family dollar for 3.50 so I would say it's safe to say it's under 4 bucks

    ReplyDelete

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected